TODAY’S WINE ROUTE
CLICK ON THE PICTURE or go to “1001 Wine Routes”. Travel and explore the world’s most fascinating wine regions!
THE LATEST PODCAST FROM THE WINE BEAT
CLICK TO THE RIGHT TO LISTEN NOW.
Scroll down or click on Podcasts to see the whole list.
An extraordinary visit - and an extraordinarily fun day with Laurens Hartman of Domaine Karanika. Listen in to discover how the Amyndeo region and the Xinomavro grape fired his imagination and creativity to create one of the world's great sparkling wines.
Podcasts to connect us with the winemakers and wine experts that are shaping the industry. Travel with us to explore the great wine routes of the world’s most fascinating wine regions.
- Mar 21, 2019 Episode 17: Sparkling Wine and Tsiporo with Laurens Hartman
- Feb 25, 2019 Episode 16: An Interview at Gerovassiliou Estate in Greece
- Feb 17, 2019 Episode 15: Salvatore Avallone of Villa Matilde
- Feb 6, 2019 Episode 14: Greek Wine Renaissance
- Jan 26, 2019 Episode 13: Tormaresca Estate with Maria Teresa Carlone
- Jan 18, 2019 Episode 12: Marco de Corato of Rivera Guides Us Through Puglian Wine
- Jan 10, 2019 Episode 11: The History of Wine - Greece (with Anna Dimitriadis)
- Dec 29, 2018 Epsidode 10: An Interview with Vassilis Papagiannakos in Attica, Greece
- Dec 13, 2018 Episode 9: Wine Regions of Spain (Part 2) with Shanyn Ward
- Dec 13, 2018 Episode 8: Wine Regions of Spain (Part 1) with Shanyn Ward
- Sep 16, 2018 Episode 7: A Visit With Senka Tennant Of Terravista Vineyards
- Aug 30, 2018 Episode 6: Rhône Wine Primer
- Aug 17, 2018 Episode 5: A Chat With Euripides Katsaros Of Ktima Katsaros
- Aug 5, 2018 Episode 4: The Rosé Episode
- Jul 31, 2018 Episode 3: Tom Shreckinger Of Chateau D'Esclans
- Jul 28, 2018 Episode 2: Frederic Chaudiere Of Chateau Pesquié
- Jul 25, 2018 Episode 1: The Wine Beat - Introductory Podcast