TODAY’S WINE REGION
CLICK ON THE PICTURE to read about today’s wine region - or go to “1001 Wine Regions”. The world’s most fascinating wine regions!
THE LATEST PODCAST FROM THE WINE BEAT
Here is our most recent interview - CLICK TO THE RIGHT TO LISTEN NOW.
Scroll down or click on Podcasts to see the whole list.
Salvatore Avallone recounts his father’s momentous efforts to restore the famous Falerno del Massico grape varieties of ancient Rome and also gives us a marvellous overview of the wine regions and wine grapes of Campania.
The best wines are often from regions just a little bit off the beaten path. Explore them with The Wine Beat.
Podcasts to connect us with talented and motivated winemakers and transport us through the wine world.
- Feb 17, 2019 Episode 15: Salvatore Avallone of Villa Matilde
- Feb 6, 2019 Episode 14: Greek Wine Renaissance
- Jan 26, 2019 Episode 13: Tormaresca Estate with Maria Teresa Carlone
- Jan 18, 2019 Episode 12: Marco de Corato of Rivera Guides Us Through Puglian Wine
- Jan 10, 2019 Episode 11: The History of Wine - Greece (with Anna Dimitriadis)
- Dec 29, 2018 Epsidode 10: An Interview with Vassilis Papagiannakos in Attica, Greece
- Dec 13, 2018 Episode 9: Wine Regions of Spain (Part 2) with Shanyn Ward
- Dec 13, 2018 Episode 8: Wine Regions of Spain (Part 1) with Shanyn Ward
- Sep 16, 2018 Episode 7: A Visit With Senka Tennant Of Terravista Vineyards
- Aug 30, 2018 Episode 6: Rhône Wine Primer
- Aug 17, 2018 Episode 5: A Chat With Euripides Katsaros Of Ktima Katsaros
- Aug 5, 2018 Episode 4: The Rosé Episode
- Jul 31, 2018 Episode 3: Tom Shreckinger Of Chateau D'Esclans
- Jul 28, 2018 Episode 2: Frederic Chaudiere Of Chateau Pesquié
- Jul 25, 2018 Episode 1: The Wine Beat - Introductory Podcast